1. Carry out the daily quality management of the company, review the test method, production process and various documents and records, and ensure the normal operation of the quality management system in the company.
2. Be responsible for organizing the formulation, inspection, supervision, control and implementation of quality management, measurement management, quality inspection standards and other management systems.
3. Be responsible for establishing and improving quality post responsibilities. Clarify the responsibilities, powers and obligations of each post, timely revise or modify and strictly implement the operation procedures.
4. Make reasonable arrangement and treatment for non conformity matters, and track and confirm the defective products.
1. College degree or above in automation or other related major, more than 1 year related working experience;
2. Application of ISO quality management system;
3. QA experience in hardware workshop is preferred;
4. Good communication, coordination and organization ability.
Place of Work：
No. 30, Jiangjunmao Industrial Park, Wulian Commun